We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Part-time Marketing + Sales Intern
- Part-time Store Associates
Please see below for job descriptions and requirements. Email a cover letter + resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your availability to start. We are looking to fill these positions immediately. Compensation is based on experience.
Marketing + Operations Intern (part-time)
As the Marketing + Operations Intern for Camino, you will support marketing initiatives which may include social media management, product styling and photography, merchandising, special events, and customer relations. This role may also include filling in some hours at the shop as a sales associate and miscellaneous responsibilities pertaining to general operations.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eye for styling and design. Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple ongoing projects at once. Previous experience with social media and/or marketing is ideal. Photography and/or graphic design experience are both a plus, but not required.
- Manage social media channels (posting, DM's, strategy)
- Create and manage photo + digital content
- Assist owner with new marketing initiatives
- Manage customer relations
- Coordinate special events
- Fill in for sales associate when needed
Internship duration: 12 weeks with an opportunity to extend
Store Associate (part-time)
As a Store Associate for Camino, you will oversee sales, store merchandising, customer relations, and general operations. This role is perfect for someone looking for part-time hours in a casual store setting.
We are looking for someone cheerful and passionate to join our team as a Sales Associate. An interest in flowers and/or home styling is a plus. Previous retail experience is required. Must be able to work weekends. As our business grows, sales associates may be offered the opportunity to transition to our floral design team if desired.
- Handle all transactions with customers
- Build relationships with returning clients
- Maintain visual standards on the sales floor
- Prepare orders for shipping
- Unpack shipments and oversee inventory
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Send invoices
- Open and/or close store
- Assist owner with miscellaneous tasks and special events